Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tagged by Ramak. http://odyssey-intoxicated.blogspot.com/2008/02/ten-things-id-like-to-do-before-i-turn.html

Te
n things I'd like to do/have before I turn 35

1. A talkative wife. None of my family members are talkative. I am very bad in initiating conversations. Other members are not that good in it either. I always find my house to be a silent place. I want my house to be noisy. Now its too late to increase my conversation skills. So, the only way to make my house noisy is to marry a talkative girl

2. Pick a fight with a hefty guy in a bar and thrash him physically just because he verbally insulted a friend of mine who accompanied me. And, ofcourse end the fight with a punch dialogue.... I know.. i know, i watch a lot of movies and i am a proud filmbuff.

3. Have a separate room for myself with a expensive high end music system. Because, from my childhood days i wanted to own a good music system. But, what my parents could afford then was a outdated 'National Panosonic' tape recorder.

4.
Candle light dinner with my childhood crushes.

5. Better memory in remembering places. I have good memory regarding people, incidents etc. But when it comes to places i always fail to remember.

6. Play a 15 over match atleast once in a international ground. Doesn't matter if don't get a chance to bat. I just wanna bowl an over and beat the bat of a good batsman all through the over.

7. Better patience while answering my mother in phone when she asks the same questions repeatedly everyday.

8. More responsibility to me in family functions. I am the second youngest of all my cousins. I never get a responsible job during these family functions. But, i do enjoy lot of privilege of being younger than all but 1 cousins.

9. Jagan, Ramak, gayathri.. you got a company here.. I too wanted to be fit. Add-ons would be to look younger than 35 at 35.

10. Submit 2 patents.. !!! this is the limit.. i will stop here.


Things that i miss or i never had or i lack.
1. College/School life
2. Summer vacation
3. Singanallur Cricket League, Singanallur Football League, siruvani water
4. Punctuality
5. care a damn attitude.
6. clear eyes.
7.
Driving licence
8. Breakfast
9. wit

10. good hairstyle


23 Comments:

  1. U said...
    Way to go.....
    I like the first one machi :P...
    Long time i wanted to have a talkative wife .. but in the process know wat..I myself have become talkative..LOL
    U said...
    2ku nee pota photo gummu ... ha ha.. but andha mathiri than nee fit aagumuna as per ur point 9
    U said...
    3 YES machi.. enga vitlaiyum athe katha than.

    i just want a big home theater with high end sofas and bose speakers surround effects etc etc where i just want to use the room to see movies alone..
    U said...
    LOL @ 7

    machi unnakum athe prachanaiye.. ennakum da..
    U said...
    // Submit 2 patents.. !!! this is the limit.. i will stop here //

    Onnum solrathuku ella..
    Arun said...
    //andha mathiri than nee fit aagumuna //
    I would be more than happy if i am half fit as him @ 35


    //i just want a big home theater with high end sofas and bose speakers surround effects//
    vaangaromda.. chumma gummu gummu'nu full sound vechu ketpom..
    Ramakrishnan said...
    1 - isnt it too late ?
    2 - hahaha
    3 - arasu irundha hotel room madhiri set pannanum machi ...
    4 - THIS ONE IS TOPS.
    one question - are you taking them all together? at one go ?
    6 - mmmm hmmmm
    7 - ...
    10 - ???

    MISS LIST:
    4 - hahaha. you need to wake up first buddy.
    5 - well ...
    6 - no comments
    7 - tsss tssss
    9 - i think you got loads of them.
    10 - care a damn buddy ...
    Ramakrishnan said...
    the songs a classy one.
    Ramakrishnan said...
    Nice photos . gives a totally new feel .
    Arun said...
    //LOL @ 7.. machi unnakum athe prachanaiye.. ennakum da..//

    ennada saaptiya?? romba kuliraa?? veyilaa???
    i answer these questions daily..

    //Onnum solrathuku ella.//
    some little aacho instinct in me came out.. sorry for that..
    Arun said...
    //Long time i wanted to have a talkative wife//
    cool.. hopefully we wont put a post after 10 years saying that " i had enough.. i want my wife to be less talkative..."
    Arun said...
    //4. one question - are you taking them all together? at one go ?//
    ithu oru nallaa kelvi...

    //1. isnt it too late//
    no..i have done my part already to assure that.. let us hope for the best to happen..

    //2 - hahaha//
    dont laugh da.. the guy(friend) who gets insulted might be u..

    //10 - ???//
    u too brutus
    Arun said...
    //9 - i think you got loads of them.//
    nesamaatha solriya nee.

    //you need to wake up first buddy//
    then i should have put this in a seperate list.. "things that i am happy to miss"

    //the songs a classy one.//
    s.. sema song..

    //Nice photos//
    thanks
    U said...
    //1. isnt it too late//
    no..i have done my part already to assure that.. let us hope for the best to happen..

    ennamo nadakuthu..

    wat be the matter :P
    Ramakrishnan said...
    wass d mater ?
    Arun said...
    guys,
    what i meant was, she is already talkative.. everytime i talk to her in phone, i just 'hmm hmm' kottify..
    U said...
    appadine machi u already achieved point no 1.
    Arun said...
    85% yes
    Ganesh M said...
    ethu unnakey konjam overa theyriyalaiya da :-)
    Anonymous said...
    machi evlo periya blogger a nee??
    Arun said...
    //ethu unnakey konjam overa theyriyalaiya da//
    sorry machi..konjam unarchivasapattutein

    @vishnu
    apdi ellam illa machi.. comedy pannathada
    Anonymous said...
    good hair style - thot that's what u sport today
    -rk
    Arun said...
    RK sir. For once, you thought wrongly...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home