Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I, me, myself.

Tagged by Ramak and g3.

I am
: one good soul.
I think : think, think a lot, only to find later that i have already given up.
I know : hardwork pays off later, but laziness pays off then and there
I want : someone to listen whatever crap i speak.
I have : not paid my Airtel bill this month. Last date was 8th Aug.
I wish : i write entertaining bloglets
I hate : people not acknowledging when i play a good shot(be it cricket, TT, carom whatever)
I miss : ...ada po pa, i already wrote a long list in one my previous post
I fear : i am not planning my future.
I feel : sleepy
(time is 1:30 am)
I hear : saran snoring. (time is 1:30 am)
I smell : hungry
I crave : mostly for trivial things.
I search : a lot while shopping, but end up buying the one that i selected in the very beginning.
I wonder : if i am the only one being jobless and writing a blog at this time.
I regret : i am already 25 years old.
I ache : when i wanna fake a sick leave.
I cry : not.
I’m not : a saint.
I believe : words spoken my friends when they are drunk
I dance : whenever i get a chance.
I sing : mostly to disturb someone who is already singing.
I don’t always : look lost/angry. Today, one of my colleague said that i always look angry.
I fight : if that is the only option left.
I write : when i am jobless.
I win : lot of silly arguments
I lose : my cool
very often to selective set of persons. I see a pattern, though.
I never : tease/tempt/fool/play someone who is already pissed off. me never vel paachify in boiled wound.
I always : ... sorry, i am not consistent in any thing.
I confuse :
ppl when i wanna explain a simple straight forward thing.
I listen : not others advise if its about something i very badly need.
I can usually be found : in recreation room after 6 pm. (irrespective of the employer.)
I’m scared :
of working weekend
I need : waking pills to wake me up in the morning till the winter is over. Alarm is a no-brainer as long as snooze button is there.
I imagine : myself retiring at the age of 40 having earned enough.
I am happy about : what i am.

13 Comments:

  1. Ramakrishnan said...
    I know : hardwork pays off later, but laziness pays off then and there
    LoL. thathuvam number 10034.

    I smell : hungry
    ?? But there were some plum cakes in my room. you should have asked. immediately after we came in.

    I need : waking pills
    machan, even the song you have put up happens in a nice early ooty morning. and its 10 am now. you are not even moving. mornings are not for you.

    I hear : saran snoring
    i woke up umpteen times thinking that my phone was vibrating. every time it was one of you othas snoring.
    U said...
    // I am : one good soul./ YOu are machi :)


    // I want : someone to listen whatever crap i speak.// U can listen to ramaka ;) :P

    // I hear : saran snoring. (time is 1:30 am)// LOL ..

    // I believe : words spoken my friends when they are drunk// ha ha kaniksha is what i remember now..

    // I am happy about : what i am.// :D super
    Gayathri said...
    "I regret : i am already 25 years old."
    Really? Is it because you are getting old, or like 'ahem', you feel you haven't achieved as much as you wanted to?
    Arun said...
    ramak,
    //every time it was one of you othas snoring.//
    enna machi, ithekkellam asarra aala nee??

    //and its 10 am now. you are not even moving//
    hmm.. dont i have freedom to sleep till 10 am on our independence day??
    Arun said...
    jagan,
    //YOu are machi//
    ivan ini ennada thalabathi..

    //U can listen to ramaka//
    vera vazhi illa.

    //ha ha kaniksha is what i remember//
    the list is long machi.
    Arun said...
    g3,
    nothing like that. school kids near my house(coimbatore) started calling me uncle..
    Colossus of Chaos said...
    //I sing : mostly to disturb someone who is already singing.
    Did you forget that you first started off - "Nenjaankkuttu Nenjaankkuttu.."

    //I wish : i write entertaining bloglets
    You already do

    //I never : tease/tempt/fool/play someone who is already pissed off. me never vel paachify in boiled wound.
    Dhoda.. Vantaaru.. marundhu podradhuku..
    Arun said...
    //Did you forget that you first started off - "Nenjaankkuttu Nenjaankkuttu.."//
    lol.. even now i couldnt control my laugh..
    Arun said...
    jagan,
    apdiya solra???
    i deleted that post(eve teasing).
    Gayathri said...
    You deleted the other post? But, I suppose you got my comment. I got it in my inbox. :P
    Arun said...
    g3,
    yeah, just now checked, i got your comment in my inbox.

    //I agree women might pass comments. It stops there. Nothing physical, my friends. Never ever.//

    What i tried to say in that post was, both men and women pass comments. As long as its harmless, i WOULD LIKE everyone to take it sportively. Thats what i do.

    When it gets physical, thats too bad. No second thoughts about that. I agree that only girls become victim of these. If we get into finer details then that would be a never ending discussion.

    others,
    light theesco guys..
    Colossus of Chaos said...
    ennaba nadkithu enga..
    Arun said...
    Vishnu,
    yesterday, i made a post about "eve teasing and adam teasing". I deleted that post. adha pathi oru chinna discussion.. ambuttuthaan matter..

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home